We encourage regular checkups with pap smears, pelvic exams, breast exams and mammography. We offer preventative, diagnostic and acute patient care with a wide range of special services including:
We offer full obstetrical care from pregnancy testing to delivery and postpartum care, including the management of high risk obstetrics, midwifery services and the use of in-office ultrasound. We provide 24-hour in-hospital obstetrical service at Oswego Hospital Maternity Center.
Family Planning
We provide family planning counseling and offer all prescription birth control methods including oral contraceptives, patches, Depo-Provera injections, diaphragms, rings, IUD's (Mirena, Skyla, Kyleena, Liletta and Paraguard), the implantable device Nexplanon  and surgical tubal sterilization.
We offer well women's care, including Pap smear screening, preventative health care, treatment of PMS, nutritional counseling, initial infertility testing, diagnosis and treatment of sexually transmitted diseases as well as disorders of the uterus, cervix, ovaries, fallopian tubes and vagina. Hormonal and surgical treatment of infertility is also available. We also offer HPV testing, treatment and prevention with the HPV vaccine Gardisil.
Surgery and Procedures
We are experienced in the most up to date surgical treatment including the use of laser and Laparoscopic equipment. We offer in-office Hysteroscopy, colposcopy, cryosurgery, electrosurgery, ultrasound and bone density testing.

We offer infertility counseling, workup, testing and specialty treatments.

Oswego County OB/GYN Helps Couples who want to Conceive
90% of people who want to get pregnant will conceive within the first year of trying. A couple is said to have infertility if it is in the other 10% that does not get pregnant within one year. We help couples in the evaluation and treatment of infertilty. Click Here for more information.

Smoking Cessation Program for Pregnant Women
Smoke Free for My Baby and Me is a community-supported, clinic-based tobacco cessation program that encourages pregnant women to quit smoking. A network of public health partners worked with the Oswego County Health Department to create the program.

Smoke Free for My Baby and Me is a community partnership of several agencies. Partners include the Oswego County Health Department, Integrated Community Planning, Inc., Oswego County OB/GYN, P.C., Oswego County Opportunities, Inc., SUNY Oswego, and the CNY Regional Center for Tobacco Health Systems at St. Joseph's Hospital Health Center.
The program has received financial support from Oswego County, New York State Health Foundation, United Way of Oswego County, REACH CNY, Rural Health Network of Oswego County, Excellus and Fidelis insurances, and Oswego Elks Lodge #271.
For more information about Smoke Free for My Baby and Me, call the Oswego County Health Department at 315-349-3547, Oswego County OB/GYN at 315-343-2590, or OCO OPTIONS at 315-342-7532.

For more information on quitting smoking, call 1-866-NY-QUITS (1-866-697-8487) or visit


 Oswego County OB-GYN
Baby of the Month Club

2019 Babies-Click Here

2018 Babies-Click Here

2017 Babies-Click Here

2016 Babies-Click Here

2015 Babies-Click Here


    Why Oswego County OB-GYN?  
  •  Friendly and compassionate staff
  •  Professional atmosphere
  •  Convenient Locations
  •  Serving Oswego County residents
     since 1961
  •  24 Hour provider coverage at
     Oswego Hospital Maternity Center
  •  Full disability access
  •  Utilizing Electronic medical records
  •  Currently accepting New Patients
  •  Midwives on Staff
Office Hours-By Appointment Only

We also offer some Saturday morning
and Weekday evening appointments

Copyright © 2016  Oswego County OB - GYN All rights reserved