Oswego County OB/GYN Helps Couples who want to Conceive
90% of people who want to get pregnant will conceive within the first year of trying. A couple is said to have infertility if it is in the other 10% that does not get pregnant within one year. We help couples in the evaluation and treatment of infertilty.
Some of Our Diagnostic Tests for Infertility include:
* Blood Tests to Determine causes of anovulation (Not ovulating well)
* In-Office Semenanalysis in our Andrology Lab
* Hysterosalpingogram (X-Ray dye test to see if tubes are open and uterine cavity is normal)
* Ultrasound - to look for polyps, fibroids, Polycystic Ovaries, ovarian cysts
* Laparoscopy - to look for Endometriosis, and Tubal Damage
* Hysteroscopy - To treat polyps, some fibroids and uterine septums
* Evaluation of Causes of Recurrent Miscarriage
Different Treatments for Infertility we Provide Include:
* Clomid for ovulation induction
* Artificial Insemination - Sperm Washing and Intrauterine Insemination
* Ultrasound Follicle Monitoring
* Laparoscopic Ovarian Drilling for Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
* Laparoscopic Treatment of Endometriosis
* Hysteroscopic removal of polyps, fibroids and uterine septums
* Ovulation Induction with Injectable Medications (ie Follistim, Gonal F, etc.)
* Treatment for Couples with a history of recurrent miscarriage
We have a close working relationship with Dr. Robert Kiltz and the Central New York Fertility Center.
If you have questions regarding our Fertility Services please feel free to call to ask or set up an appointment to speak with one of our physicians.